One of the best things about the Virgo season — aside from the weird productivity bursts — is that a lot of our friends are celebrating their birthdays this month. That means unlimited #dranks and cake from different friend groups and sometimes, you don’t even have to pay for it. While it’s nice to get a free meal, you still need to pay it forward. It’s their birthday after all.
If you’re short on ideas on how to make a Virgo happy this month, here are some to help you out. From listening to podcasts to watering their plant babies, the key is to let them dominate your life — at least for a few weeks. Admit it, you know you’ll benefit from it somehow.
- Let them plan your week using their favorite paid calendar app.
- Try to learn about bullet journaling.
- Download the apps they’ve been recommending for months.
- Organize an out-of-town road trip and actually show up at the meeting place on time.
- Allow them to declutter your closet. Bonus points if you let them sign you up for a reselling website.
- Follow the love or career advice you’ve been asking for.
- Water their plant babies.
- Make them breakfast while listening to a The School of Greatness podcast episode.
- Let them lead an escape room game.
- Say “don’t worry, it’s perfect” whenever they’re doubtful about their output.
- Make them a cleaning playlist.
- Sit through an entire 30-minute lecture about failed plans.
- Treat them to their favorite meal and CLAYGO.
- Create a moodboard of all iconic Virgos. Start with Beyonce and Amy Winehouse. Leave out the Marcoses.
- Give them a nice long hug when things get overwhelming.